CUNO 3M LIQUID FILTER UNTUK INDUSTRI / PABRIK
CUNO 3M Liquid Filter untuk Industri / Pabrik
Jaminan 30-hari uang kembali
Gratis pengiriman di U.S.
Beli sekarang, dapatkan dalam 2 hari.
* Uniform density depth type polypropylene and polyester
" rigid" cartridge, free of media migration.
* Absolute rated from 2 microns.
* Capable of operating under high differential pressures,
ideal for high viscosity solids and fluids.
* Typical applications include magnetic media dispersions,
photographic emulsions, photo resists, resins, specialty
chemicals, high purity water systems, pharmaceutical prefiltration,
paints & inks, and food & beverage processing.
* Nominally and absolute rated, migration free pleated
polypropylene media industrial (2 5/8" diameter) cartridge.
* Ideally suited for magnetic media dispersions, photographic
emulsions, photo resists, food & beverage processing, and
prefiltration for D.I. water and pharmaceuticals.
* Large surface area for enhanced flow and efficiency.
* Rigid, resin-bonded fiber, depth-type filter cartridge with
nominal ratings from 1 to 150 microns.
* This true graded density cartridge is available in a variety
of construction materials.
* Available in three formulations to ideally suit your application.
* Typical applications include process water, photographic
emulsions, oxide slurries, inks and dyes, plastic, air & gasses,
and food & beverages.
* Conventional wound yarn filter.
* Nominal ratings from 0.5 to 350 microns.
* Available in various yarn types using single strand technology for uniform performance.
* Typical applications include well service, electronic manufacturing, petrochemical, paints & inks, plating utilities, and photographic industries.
ZETA PLUS UTILITY SERIES
* Efficient removal of particles, in the 1 to 20 micron range, from viscous fluids.
* UW designed to remove water from oils.
* Typical applications include the filtration of dielectric oils, fuels, hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, cutting tool oils, machine oils, quenching oils, and turbine oils.
* A major advancement in wound cartridge technology: integral media blanket for enhanced consistent results.
* Consistently exhibits increased dirt loading capacity and high flow rates.
* Nominally rated from 0.5 to 350 microns.
* Typical applications include aggressive chemicals, petrochemical, photographic emulsions, paints, inks, and food & beverage.
* Uniquely designed activated carbon cartridge that is completely self-contained.
* Removes chlorine, color, and odors caused by dissolved organics.
* Includes 5 micron pre- and post- filters for carbon fine removal.
* Provides approximately 33 cubic inches of activated carbon
* Available in either cast-iron and steel, or 304 stainless
* Centerpost design for easy cartridge changeout.
* Choice of one- or two-high cartridge models.
* Three-piece construction for easy cleaning.
* PE and PT Models are cast iron and steel housings
designed for industrial oils or non-aqueous applications.
* Available separately or mounted as mobile units, ideal for
transformer oil filtration.
* PTS Model is a 304 stainless steel housing designed for
aqueous or corrosive applications. Single V-band clamp
* Ideal for high-pressure applications (1000 psi @ 250°F).
* Dual purpose/use for liquids or compressed air and gas.
* Durable steel construction.
* Housing design prevents cartridge erosion.
* Uses single cartridge of a variety of cartridge types.
* Choice of either forged brass and 304 stainless steel or
all 316 stainless steel construction for versatile applications.
* Drilled and tapped mounting pads, ready for mounting
* Choice of one-high or two-high models.
* Available in 300 psi design.
* Lightweight, high-impact plastic construction.
* Polypropylene sump provides superior chemical resistance.
* Available in opaque or transparent sumps.
* 1M1 uses one 9 3/4" cartridge, 1M2 uses one 19 1/2" cartridge.
* Rugged, low cost cast iron and steel construction.
* Three-piece construction is easily assembled or disassembled, making cleaning quick and easy.
* Shouldered seal plates assure alignment and positive seal.
* 304 stainless steel construction.
* Single V-band clamp closure for quick cartridge changeout.
* Shouldered steel plates assure alignment and positive seal.
* Available in a variety of sizes, from 4DC1 (four EQSL cartridges) to 22DC4 (88 EQSL cartridges).
* Uses filter cartridges or filter bags.
* Features removable diaphragm cartridge pack for rapid changeout.
* ASME Code constructed for user safety.
* Available in carbon steel or 316 stainless steel construction.
* Designed for seven-around, one-high (seven), or seven around, two-high (14) cartridges.
* Available in a wide variety of design choices.
* Housing constructed to fit the special requirements of customer's system as a standard product
* High-quality ASME Code vessel.
* Cover lifting device and unique Fast-Hex cover fasteners for easy cartridge removal.
* Choice of carbon steel or 316L stainless steel.
* All metal construction for versatility.
* All models with petcock or plug for convenient servicing.
* Designed for flow rates to 650 SCFM.
* Cleanable edge-type metal filter--no disposal problems!
* One turn of the handle cleans the cartridge and restores full flow. Eliminates process shut-down, cleaning, purging, and limits worker exposure to the processed material.
* Ideal for removing particles as small as 37 microns (0.0015").
* Typical applications include resins, greases, inks, tar, waxes, soaps, oils, and fuels.
* Housing for disposable filter pack.
* Housing does not come in contact with substance being filtered; requires no cleaning.
* Reduced changeout time.
* Uses standard filters in filter pack.
* Easy to use.
* Available in a variety of sizes, from one-around by one-high, to seven-around by three-high.
* All polyvinylchloride construction offers economic filtration for corrosive applications. No metal wetted parts.
* Available in two-high (20' nominal) or three-high (30' nominal) heights.
ASME Code Housing
* Ensures Ruggedly Built Product for Durable and Safe Operation
* Quick and Easy Change-out of Filter Cartridges Reduces Downtime and Labor Costs
* Allows for Installation of Most Suitable Cartridge to Meet Application Requirements
* Allows for Easy and Cost Effective Installation